Thursday, 3 March 2016

YOU ARE CREATED WITH A BUSINESS INSIDE YOU

I chased shadow for so many years, drifting without a crystal understanding that I was designed with my own business deposited inside of me as talent. I was far from the reality that those things I like and enjoy doing even without earning a dim are my God-given business that I can trade on and get the best out of life. I began to have a vivid understanding of the reality that I have business inside me when I discover a mentor who kept drumming it into my ears that my gift and calling are the business I was designed to run in my lifetime. The mentor am talking about is my spiritual father Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo of David’s Christian Centre Lagos, Nigeria. His words about the power of gift and calling to humanity got me inspired and I began to think. I began to ask myself the most crucial question in life “What are my gifts?”  “What is my calling?” Life began to make more meaning to me when I began to pay more attention to the small things I enjoy doing. I began to realize that my ability can be traded on. I realized I like writing and I can write to encourage people. I equally realized I love caring for people in need. I derive passion from helping people who are in need. I love to encourage people to go to school to acquire skill. I like teaching. Then I began to design a dream in my mind around these abilities.
This piece of writing is a product of my ability, I had to start building business around my passion and ability and that is what birthed MISSIONARY ORGANIZATION FOR CHILD EDUCATION AND TRAINING (MOCET) the social, human development voluntary organization I founded.

YOU ARE A UNIQUE PERSONALITY

Do not think that someone else is more gifted than you are. It is just that we are gifted in different ways. You are a special being. There is no one like you. No two human beings are exactly the same, you can only have resemblance. You can never have two people that are exactly the same in this entire universe. You can imagine how wise your Maker is and how special you are to Him. You are custom made. You are not mass-produced. You are specially made as a special species. Your abilities are for your assignment. Your gift complements other people’s gift to make the world a better place. That is why we all are here. We are here to make the world a better place with your gift and calling. That is why you need to be concerned about what you can help change in the world. There is no one without a gift. Every person on earth is gifted. Every gift is for a special purpose. For instance, the gift of music is for entertainment and praise. When people are stressed up, they can get relieved by listening to a soul lifting songs. Music is a stress relief therapy, it is medicinal and inspirational. The same way you cannot find one person   without a gift, you cannot find one person that has all he needs. We are here to make up the short comings and weaknesses of others. Each person on earth contributes his strength to compliment the weakness of another person.  Your God-given ability is what God want you to contribute to make your generation a better place. Your gift and your calling are the business you are created to do in life. Your wealth and stardom is hidden under your gift. You must understand this truth. It can change your focus and your entire life.

NO GIFT IS SMALL

Gifts are abilities giving to humanity by birth as we have established previously. Some are gifted with one, two, three or more gifts. Each of the gifts seems small but in the true sense of it, no gift is small. It is always small at the raw-material stage, but when refined into skill, it brings vast resources back to you. Gifts are given to everybody individual by God for his or her own financial profiting. Gifts are irrevocable. That means, gift cannot be taken away from the owner. You can either use your gift or you leave it unused and therefore waste it in your lifetime. The giver of gift expects you to use your gift to pay all your bills on earth. Your gift can pay all your bills if you can refine it and give it to your generation in form of skills, product or service. There is this comedian here in Nigeria named “Basket Mouth” he is making chunk of money giving his gift of humour to his generation. There are diverse gifts to humanity; I will make some list as many as I can remember. The truth is that some gift are hidden and while some are so pronounced. Most of the gift seems to be irrelevant. I want to let you know here that every gift is relevant and will bring a mega financial and social fortune to you if you can develop it into skills that people can pay for. People can never buy your gift until it has becomes a skill. What makes your gift a skill is what is called “packaging”. Packaging makes people attach your gift to your name. When you package your music talent, people will began to call you a musician. When you package your humour talent into skill people will began to call you a comedian. “No two people are gifted in the same way”. There can be many comedians but each of them are uniquely gifted. Their mind produces different ideas and concept according to the content of their hearts. Another thing to note about gift is that there are so many gift and ability that one can never name them all. Some don’t even have name to qualify them, but they are differently deposited into individual as it pleases God. “Every gift comes from God”. He is the human designer just like Samsung phones are made by Samsung Corporation. Here are the lists of some gift in raw material stage as I can remember for now. The idea behind listing them for you is for you to know the ability you may have that seems small and worthless but if you can turn it into a skill by personal development and packaging, it is capable of making you that star you are created to be. You must agree with me at this point that you are a star, you are born to reign. The stars you see today reigning are reigning because they believed in their gifts, that they went ahead developing their gifts and today they are reaping the wealth and fame developed gifts can bring. Here are the lists of abilities people have which can be translated into skill by the virtue of capacity development-training.


1.            Ability to sing
2.            Ability to compose songs
3.            Ability to run
4.            Ability to make humors
5.            Ability to smile
6.            Ability to cook
7.            Ability to read
8.            Ability to perceive
9.            Ability to play soccer
10.         Ability to play basket ball
11.         Ability to play volley ball
12.         Ability to give
13.         Ability to talk
14.         Ability to walk
15.         Ability to teach
16.         Ability to fight
17.         Ability to calculate
18.         Ability to draw
19.         Ability to discern
20.         Ability to understand
21.         Ability to follow
22.         Ability to lead
23.         Ability to convince
24.         Ability to sell 
25.         Ability to see far
26.         Ability to create business system
27.         Ability to organize
28.         Ability to manage
29.         Ability to dance
30.         Ability to design
31.         Ability to care
32.         Ability to relate
33.         Ability to fast and pray
34.         Ability to rear animals
35.         Ability to control
36.         Ability to inspire people
37.         Ability to coordinate event
38.         Ability to communicate clearly
39.         Ability to accommodate people
40.         Ability to hide things
41.         Ability to secure things
42.         Ability to tolerate
43.         Ability to love unconditionally
44.         Ability to write
45.         Ability to save money
46.         Ability to interprets
47.         Ability to understand language
48.         Ability to climb tree
49.         Ability to analyze issue
50.         Ability to mimic
51.         Ability to memorize
52.         Ability for oratory
53.         Ability to keeping records
54.         Ability to take care of children
55.         Ability to keep pets
56.         Ability to work for hours
57.         Ability for hospitality
58.         Ability for boldness
59.         Ability for discussion
60.         Ability for scientific application
61.         Ability for mechanical and technological application.



There are uncountable unique abilities deposited into humanity for different purposes for the benefit of mankind. You have to discover yours, develop it and serve it.

Comrade Arinze Okwara

No comments:

Post a Comment